Are you wondering how you can leverage AI to boost your Google Business Profile and save yourself a ton of time?
An effortless way to utilize AI is to optimize your Google Posts. ChatGPT is a great tool to write better posts for your Google Business Profile (GBP). Utilizing it will save you time and is almost effortless.
ChatGPT Prompt to Use for Google Posts:
Based on the data revealed in our Google posts study looking at what types of posts consistently perform best, this is the ChatGPT prompt you should use for better, stronger, faster Google posts.
Tell ChatGPT to:
- Create a Google offer post based on the content listed after “Content:”
- Include a title, use emojis, include a call-to-action, and a sense of urgency.
Tell it NOT to:
- Do not use hashtags or include phone numbers.
- Utilize any keywords listed here: [Paste Title Tag]
- Utilize page content: [Either paste the page content or utilize the Scraper plugin to allow Chat GPT to read the URL you paste]
Revise & Edit:
Then, make sure to read through the post content and make the following edits before publishing.
- Edit for readability and to add personality that matches your brand.
- Edit for relevance.
- Verify the accuracy of the content – DO NOT trust ChatGPT to be accurate.
- Make sure the post conveys a sense of urgency.
- Add a compelling call to action if there isn’t one already in the post.
- Do you have relevant emojis in the post? Our study found posts with emojis got twice as many clicks according to GBP insights and also got more conversions. Typically, adding emojis to the post title has the most visual impact without interfering with the readability of the content.
General Google Posts To Dos:
- Don’t skip the title! Posts with titles got almost twice the clicks and double the conversions as their title-free counterparts.
- While we’re talking titles, do not publish your title or post in all caps. Posts with standard capitalization in the title received nearly twice as many clicks as those in all-caps.
- Once the post content has been written and edited, create an image to accompany the post. Our testing showed unique images perform far better than using stock images, receiving more than five times more clicks than posts with stock images. Additionally, images with text on them got nearly four times more clicks than plain images without text. People are visual, so give them a compelling visual that will make them want to read the post. SHOW them what’s in it for them.
What should you post about?
People often ask us what types of content they should include in their Google posts. We found that the GBP Post types that got the most activity were:
- Posts offering specials or discounts (for obvious reasons).
- Posts containing a strong call-to-action. For example, include “contact us today” in the image or post title.
- Posts conveying a sense of urgency. For example, highlighting that your discount is available for a limited time.
- Don’t bother with update posts, they were the worst performers across the board in our study.
- Allow ChatGPT to help you by using the provided prompt.
- Edit content as needed.
- Make sure it’s accurate.
- Use a compelling call to action.
- Use emojis.
- Create an awesome image.
- Sit back and admire your work.