We are looking to expand our team and will be hiring in the next couple of months.
Job Title: Entry-Level Administrative Assistant – Full Time, Permanent (Remote)
Compensation: $42,000 CAD/Year.
Sterling Sky is an industry-leading online marketing agency for small businesses that focuses on SEO, PPC, and Social Media.
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to all employees, assisting with daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Requirements and Skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Ability to learn new systems and methods quickly
- Ability to prioritize, problem-solve, and meet deadlines, with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a goal-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidential information
- Ability to work in a “team setting”
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Mature, reliable, and disciplined individual who can get work done with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- Work-from-Home/Remote, in Canada (Company supplies electronic equipment if needed)
- 40 hours, per week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible Schedule
- Health & dental benefits, after 3 months of employment
- Paid Time Off (Vacation Time & Public Holidays)
- Flexible and Remote work, so that you can do your best work from where you see fit
- Opportunity to work with and learn from the best minds in the SEO industry.
- All equipment required to do your job (computer, monitor, etc.).
All our employees work remotely from either the U.S. or Canada.
Canadian employees who live in the GTA, are encouraged to travel to Aurora once a month for a company-wide team meeting, but not required.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line of your email, please include “Your Name – Administrative Assistant”.
Job Title: Local SEO Analyst & Account Manager
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
Job Description: This individual needs a strong knowledge of Local SEO and will be responsible for selling & managing accounts. The following skills are required:
- Minimum 3 years experience doing Local SEO
- Strong knowledge of Onsite SEO (as it pertains to small businesses)
- Strong knowledge of Google My Business
- Experience managing & selling client accounts
- Strong knowledge of WordPress sites
The following skills are not required, but are a bonus if you have them:
- Experience managing Google Ads
- Experience with fighting Spam on GMB
- Experience with the Google My Business forum
- Experience with CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization)
- Experience with earning backlinks
- Experience working with Sierra & HubSpot sites
» All our employees work remotely from either the U.S. or Canada.
» Canadian employees who live in the GTA, are encouraged to travel to Aurora once a month for a company-wide team meeting, but not required.
» All equipment required to do their job (phone, computer, monitor, etc) will be provided by Sterling Sky Inc.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com