Google Maps Adds 4 New Features For Local Shopping
Posted by Carrie Hill
Google adds 4 new features for Local Shopping ahead of holiday season via Matt Southern at Search Engine Journal:
- “Area Busyness” – how busy an area is, or how busy an area ISNT if you’d like to go shop
- “Directory Tab” – shows the mall/shoppping area directory on your phone
- Grocery Shopping – Customers can utilize the feature to order groceries from Kroger, Fry’s, Ralphs, and Marianos.
- More Information About Restaurants – Customers can now leave details in a review about price ranges, outdoor seating, delivery, curbsite, etc.
- Ultimate Guide to Getting Started with Email Marketing for SMBs - August 2, 2021
- Direct Traffic Look Odd? Your Call Tracking Metrics Setup May Be to Blame - November 9, 2020
- Meet The Team: 20 Questions with Matt Casady - November 4, 2020